Have you ever had one of those 'friends' who spread rumours about you in elementary school, or who stole your boyfriend in high school, or who got you fired from your first job (or heaven forbid, all of the above)? Have you been stewing over this for years, wondering what on earth you can do to get back at this person, what you can do to completely humiliate them, publicly and without reserve?
Well, maybe you're getting married soon. Come here, a little closer, and let me whisper in your ear, because I've got a plan for you...
On the Manolo the Shoeblogger site, I found a recommendation for a site called uglydress.com. This one is truly not to miss. It's out there, just waiting for all the world to see.
So what you've got to do is this:
1. plan to include your 'friend' in your wedding party
2. choose the most horrible dress and shoes known to mankind for her to wear
3. take many pictures at the wedding
4. send pictures of your 'friend' into uglydress.com
5. tell everyone you know to look up the website.
There! Feel better now? Well, at least you have a plan of action. Time to get some closure here. You'd better get going - gotta start looking up dress patterns!