Sunday, May 15, 2005

Three To Watch - by Lezah

Three To Watch
Well, I've been doing a lot of reading lately and three names seem to keep popping up at the bands of 2005.  (Insert drum-roll here).
So, in no particular order, here they are:
        Bloc Party - hailed as 'the next Franz Ferdinand', these guys sold out two Vancouver shows in March, and now they're back at the end of May.  Don't miss them!  
        The Futureheads - I'm obsessed (that much is clear if you read any of my previous posts) - but it turns out the rest of the world is now riding on my coattails and banging The Futureheads' drum along with me.  I don't want to say I told you so, but... I TOLD YOU SO!!!
        Radio5 - quite honestly, I don't know a lot about them - but I'm gonna have to look them up.  Immediately, if not sooner.

No comments: