Saturday, January 28, 2006

Bay Area Blog of the Week # 30 : Becks & Posh

Swank Home

http://becksposhnosh.blogspot.com/

By: Becks & Posh



Image hosting by Photobucket

Today's featured food blog, is the KQED sponsored site, Bay Area Bites that features many of the food bloggers you may already be familiar with: Jen, Shuna,
Amy,
Laura,
Fatemehand Stephanie to name a few.

The reason I am featuring it this week is because Jen Maiser wrote extremely useful posts summarizing Restaurant Review Sites in San Francisco. They are a great reference. When somebody at work, yesterday, asked me for restaurant review site recommendations, I was simply able to point them in the direction of Jen's roundup. If you are confused about all the options available to you when looking for restaurant information online, be sure to check out these two posts:

1) MouthfulsFood.com, Egullet and Craigslist

2)Chowhound, Yelp and Citysearch

MouthfulsFood.com
is the only truly local option amongst these sites, so Jen's posts will be equally relevant to those in other parts of the US too.

When looking for restaurant information online, don't forget to check the blogs collective as well. I often to a google search using a restaurant name + city + blog formula which does a good job of searching for bloggers' reviews.

PS - I am now working six day weeks and overtime so please forgive me if your emails go unanswered, I ignore your meme tags and don't enter your blogging events. It doesn't mean I don't care, I really do, I am just struggling to honour all of my commitments at the moment. Thank you for your patience and understanding over the next couple of months.

Editor’s Note Swanktrendz is receiving too many Meme spam as well, Please do not put us on your forwarding list

No comments: