Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Things I Would Maybe Think to Myself While Brushing my Teeth With a Live Jellyfish Instead of a Toothbrush, if I had to do that for Some Reason By: M

Visit Swank’s Home Site


Visit Mike’s Site


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Image from www.aloha.com

- Up yours, Colgate!

- I bet I could floss with the tentacles. I can't believe I didn't think of that until just now.

- Ahh... sweet hydrozoan.

- I wonder if Sandra ever thinks about me.

- What the fuck am I doing?!!

- I wonder if this jellyfish has reached adulthood; or if it'll maybe grow larger and more aware if I stop using it to brush my teeth. Also, is this jellyfish a dude or a chick?

- Mmmmmmm..... harbor fresh.

- I hope Pam and Jim can work something out. They're so good for each other.

- Ahhh!! Oh Jesus!!! Oh shit!! This would feel awesome if these poison tentacles weren't so stingy!!

- Vertebrates just don't get my teeth their whitest.

- Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute. Just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air.

- I wonder which part is the butt.

No comments: