Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A Dream, a 38-word Story, and an Idol Spoiler By: Sashi

Visit Swank’s Home Site


Visit Sashi’s Site


image from petrix.com
A Dream

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think I had the best dream ever last night/this morning. It had a guy who could control minds ala Prof. X, an ordinary Joe who becomes an unlikely hero when he finds he could block out the guy’s mind control attempts, and a cute girl-next-door damsel-in-distress chick.

The problem is that the more I try to remember the details of the dream, the more I’m forgetting it. By the end of the day, it will be nothing but a vague recollection of some fire and explosions.

Which is sad, cos really, I think it was the best dream I ever had.

A 38-word storyimage from homepage.mac.com/jpietry

I read Sharon’s post on short stories, and since I like that genre, I tried to write a 50-word story.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The crying child opened the door and ushered me in. She held the knife doused in her father’s blood. I walked into the room, witnessed the carnage. Too late, I heard the swish of the blade behind me.

Yeah, only made it up to 38 words. I think I have a short attention sp…. ooh, look, butterflies!!

An Idol upset

I like Wordpress.com, (http://wordpress.com/)but I hate the Dashboard look once I’ve logged in. All those latest blog posts listed on the side, yeah, I’m sure some people would be interested in those. But I’d prefer it if it was customisable so that I won’t accidentally see information that could be regarded as spoilers and such, like who got eliminated in American Idol today!

No comments: