Sunday, March 04, 2007

New release from My Luminaries By: Christine Albrecht

April 2, 2007 scheduled release

Visit Swank’s Home Site


Visit My Luminaries’ Site


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What do you get when you combine The Icicle Works, 54-40 and U2? You get the Reading, Manchester band, My Luminaries.

I know the band’s comparison I’ve listed sounds like an odd mix, but I could hear all sorts of interesting band ‘sounds’ while listening to the track,The Outsider Steps Inside.

I enjoyed the song with one listen. I don’t know if I happened to be in the right mood for a new song, or if the song is simply that good/catchy, so you will have to judge for yourself. (And I have to admit, I was impressed with the band’s musical tastes as listed on their buzznet blog. Can’t think of a band they listed that I didn’t like.)

My Luminaries cd will be released on April 2/2007. Go to their site on myspace; download some music, and don’t forget to buy (and spread the word) as well.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



image from myluminaries.buzznet.com

No comments: