Saturday, May 05, 2007

Christine's Mini Family Brag - Christine Albrecht

Here is my mini family brag - You know how events (be they good or bad) often occur in batches of three? Well, the Albrecht household received a hat trick of good news.

In April, my 11 year old's (Ian's) Atom team, The Flames, won the Langley Cup for the second year in a row.

On May 1, my husband was awarded 'Coach of the Year' from the Langley Minor Hockey Association. This is the highest honour a coach can receive and Paul was shocked, humbled and very pleased about the award. (I call it the Oscar of minor hockey involvement.)

Lastly, my husband's (Huskies') recreational hockey team won their season's playoff tournament last night.

Truly a year of hockey and honours in the Albrecht household.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: