Tuesday, January 30, 2007

For One More Day by: Mitch Albon Book Review By: Lezah Williamson

Visit Swank’s Home Site


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Initially, when I read Mitch Albon's latest release, 'For One More Day', I thought to myself, "Oh, not another 'Saturday'." Because at first, I was getting this Ian MacEwan vibe - here's with popular, well known, best selling author, and what do I end up reading? Well, certainly not what he became a popular best selling author for.


But as I continued with 'For One More Day', my opinion changed. The deeper I got into the book, the deeper it got. By exploring the concept of motherhood and unconditional love under the guise of 'what would you do if you had one more day to spend with someone you loved', this book went right to the heart of what it means to love someone so much that you give yourself up for them.


I first thought that this would be a great Mother's Day book, but hey - why wait 'til them. Read it now.


And Albon's other books, "Tuesdays With Morrie" and "The Five People You Meet in Heaven" have now moved onto my next-to-read list.

No comments: